EXIBART STREET PHOTOGRAPHY 2018 COMPETITION RULES
- By entering the Competition you hereby accept these competition rules.
- To qualify to enter the competition, you must be over 18 years of age.
- The Competition is 100% Free.
- We are open to all generes of Street Photography.
- There will be only one winner. The Prize is a Leica CL with a 18mm lens. Total value of the prize is about 3.795 us dollars.
- Each participant can send up to 3 photos.
- Winners will be announced one month after the end of the competition on our website https://www.exibartstreet.com/, in our newsletter and on our social networks.
- Contest entries will be coordinated by Exibart Magazine Staff
- Contest entries will be judged by Matteo Bergamini, Biba Giacchetti, Andrea Pacella and Eolo Perfido.
- Entries must be submitted no later than the deadline listed on the Competition URL: https://www.exibartstreet.com/street-photography-competition
- The competition is open to professional and amateur photographers alike.
- By entering the Competition, you agree and acknowledge that Exibartstreet.com is permitted to receive and review your registration data. Participants agree that personal data including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used for the purposes of conducting and administering this photo competition. At any time, participants have the right to access, review, rectify or cancel any personal data held by Exibartstreet.com by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries will be reviewed and pre-screened by an international group of photography experts. The screened entries are then reviewed by our jury. The jury will choose the winners. The decisions of the jury are final.
- Exibartstreet.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and remove any photograph that does not comply with the following requirements, even after the photograph appears on the website. You warrant, in respect of the photographs submitted by you, as follows: You have the right to enter your photographs in this competition, You are the sole copyright owner and creator of the photographs, to the best of your knowledge, the photographs do not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content. To the best of your knowledge, the photographs do not contain any material that could constitute or encourage conduct which would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- All entrants agree that all photograph(s) submitted to the competition may be reproduced (with photographer copyright credit) and used to conduct and promote Exibartstreet.com competitions. You hereby grant Exibartstreet.com with a right to use submitted photographs in the framework of such promotional activities.
- You acknowledge that Exibartstreet.com and its event partners assume no responsibility and are not liable for any image misuse.
- You agree to participate in related publicity and to the use of your name and winning images for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity for Exibartstreet.com and the competition without additional compensation. Such requests will not be unreasonably withheld.
EXTENDED Deadline: Thursday, 28 June 2018 24:00 GMT