Attention nature nomads, road trippers and adventure seekers—GoPro has packed its legendary durability and renowned versatility into a new line of lifestyle gear that is available worldwide beginning today, exclusively on GoPro.com.
“GoPro has been focused on helping people pursue active lifestyles since day one, and our expansion into categories like bags, apparel, and ultra-functional accessories stay true to that,” says GoPro founder and CEO Nicholas Woodman. “We’re excited to bring GoPro design and versatility to a broad range of lifestyle products and offer them at very attractive prices exclusively on GoPro.com. And GoPro PLUS subscribers can get 30% off all of these new products which make for staggeringly good value.”
First up in the GoPro lifestyle lineup is a series of bags that range from everyday carriers to duffels for longer getaways. Apparel and other accessories will be available for purchase on August, 19.
The new GoPro bag line includes:
- Daytripper – Designed for daily adventures, the ergo-friendly Daytripper provides hydration compatibility and padded storage for a laptop, essentials and gear.
- Stash – Stash is a flexible, fast-loading rolltop bag. The lightweight construction is designed for easy storage layering and reach-in accessibility.
- Mission – Mission is a 2-in-1 backpack duffel built tough and sized up to handle the demands of extended trips and larger loads.
- Storm DRY – Amphibious by design, Storm DRY is a tough, yet streamlined, waterproof backpack. It’s welded, watertight and lightweight while being tough as nails.
- Sling – Sling is a sleek, minimalist crossbody bag you can also wear as a waist pack. Perfect for daily adventures from trail runs to supermarket runs.
- Casey – Casey is a protective, customizable, compression-molded case for your GoPro and accessories. Features padded construction with soft tricot lining.
- Casey LITE – Casey LITE is a lightweight, travel-friendly case for your GoPro and accessories. Features customizable padded construction.
GoPro’s all-new lifestyle gear lineup melds GoPro’s signature design and versatility across an exciting and ultra-functional line of bags, backpacks and cases starting at $19.99, clothing starting at $24.99 and other goods, like floating sunglasses and water bottles, starting at $29.99.
GoPro PLUS subscribers get an exclusive 30% discount off the new lifestyle gear line. This adds to the already robust list of benefits for GoPro PLUS, which includes unlimited cloud storage, damaged camera replacement and up to 50% off on all GoPro mounts and accessories. GoPro PLUS costs just USD$4.99/month or USD$49.99 annually.
More info on GoPro’s website.