Exciting news for Fuji street photographers.
Japanese rumor’s blog Nokishita reports that next week Fuji will announce the X-T30 camera and also the new XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR lens, this one as confirmed from their latest lenses roadmap.
Here are the leaked Fujifilm X-T30 camera specifications:
- 26.1 million pixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4
- Phase difference covering the entire screen Sensor with 2.16 million pixels
- Continuous shooting of 8 frames per second is possible at mechanical shutter
- Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting at speeds of up to 30 frames per second with about 16.6 million pixels
- 4K30p video
- EVF with finder magnification 0.62 times
- 3.0 type 1.04 million dots touch panel tilt liquid crystal
- 16 types of film simulation
- Advanced SR Auto
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Size: 118.4 x 82.8 x 46.8 mm
- Weight: 383 g
- Color: Black / Silver
Only few days separate us from this new street photographer’s jewel. Stay tuned!