Ricoh released a few days ago a firmware update version 3.00.1 for the Theta V camera.
This newest firmware version includes additional functions and product improvements:
- Improved a function to correct rotational shake when shooting video. (When transferring to a smartphone with zenith correction turned on)
- It is now possible to set ISO priority mode, shutter priority mode, and manual mode for shooting video.
- Still image quality has been improved.
- The differences in brightness in the stitched sections of the image during interval shooting has been reduced.
- The interval shooting time with still image became shorter.
- Display lamp visibility has been improved.
- It is now compatible with Time Shift Shooting plug-in.
- Bug fix.